A Random Recipe
Sometimes the best dinners are made during random unplanned nights. Just like how sometimes the best recipes are thought up during random times. I had the intention of making just a plain creamy prawn linguine with some friends one night but since we had some extra goodies like mushrooms and beef bacon.
This recipe was a combined effort with my friend, V, who also provided the kitchen!
It's super quick and easy to prepare. When I posted the pics on Facebook I had a few friends ask about the recipe! So i thought I'd share this with y'all as well!
1 packet of linguine pasta
1 head of garlic chopped
1.5 cups shredded parmesan cheese
1.5 cups butter
1 sliced zucchini
10-15 prawns (peeled)
Chopped basil leaves
Chopped up chilli (depending on how hot you want it)
Can of mushrooms
2. Throw in the garlic and chilli. After frying it a bit throw in the mushroom and zucchini until soft.
3. Throw in the prawns until they are cooked.
4. Pour in cream, stir and cook for a minute or so.
5. Throw in cheese and basil leaves.
6. Put sauce aside while you cook your pasta
7. Once the pasta is cooked pour your sauce over your pasta.
Of course you can always play around with the recipe depending on how spicy or cream you want it. In the end we threw in some sun-dried tomatoes and beef bacon to add a little bit of extra flavour and it turned out "meatier".
Hope you're having a great week! Bon Appetit!